Kung Fu Training for Adults
As this particular style Shiyong Kung Fu is not based on strength, size or body weight, adult classes start from the age of 13. You do not have to be super fit or be able to do acrobatics.
Kicks are at low level to maintain balance and stability which also helps the more mature students amongst us.
The Benefits of Kung Fu
- Your level of fitness will improve
- You will be training in classes with students of the same level, fellow beginners, Intermediates and then Advance.
- You will be taught in such a way to make maximum progress, obtaining a black belt in an estimated four years.
- You will be able not only to end a fight if need be, but to do so quickly learning to target areas and not rely on brute strength.
- Making it perfect for females as well as males.
You will use exercises to develop flexibility, speed, stamina, strength, fluidity, mental discipline along with courtesy and respect not only for fellow students and instructors but also to respect the skills you are gaining and what you are capable of.
Become fitter, stronger & confident
As a by-product of your training you will become fitter, stronger, faster, more confident, disciplined and focused which will benefit your every day life.
We do not teach you to become clones of us. We give you the tools but you will develop your own fighting style as you progress.
We do not enter students in to competitions so there is no pressure to be pushed in that direction.
We do spar but this is done step by step, as you learn and progress. Safety is paramount, so protective equipment is used and no head shots.
This is your own personal journey, your martial art, we merely show you the path.
Contact us to book in for your free taster session which will involve a 1-2-1 induction with a qualified instructor.
Loose clothing to be worn.
Where & When?
Hellesdon – 18th Group Scout Headquarters
155a Middletons Lane
Monday and Thursdays
From 6:15pm to 9:00pm
No membership fees. Pay as go.
First lesson free.